Saturday, January 30, 2010

Salam,I'm Siti Suhaila Binti Jaafar.I'm 19 years old.You all can call me "sue".I was born on 28 JANUARY 1991.My zodiac is Aquarius.My hometown is Kelantan at Kota Bharu.I have 11 siblings and I have a twins,where i'm the youngest one.The interesting thing being a twins that we are totally different in many aspects.My twin's name is Siti Suhaiza Jaafar.My secondary school is SMK Kempas,Johor Bharu. After finished SPM I move to Kelantan and now I'm studying at Universiti Darul Iman Malaysia. I take Diploma in Marketing.My ambition is wants to be Marketing Advisor.I love cat very much that why I have a cat that I named it "Tenggo".My favourite foods are "laksa penang","nasi kandar"at Pelita's Restaurant.My qoutation that inspire me the most is "Don't look back,besides you can see experiance".If you want to know better about me,just add to my blog.Thanks,have a wonderful life and salam 1MALAYSIA.

5 comments:

  1. Hye Suhaila! Nice reading your blog.. I also love cat and their names are Puteh and Cinonet.I like the way you describe yourself in blog, just try your best to avoid mistake in tenses,word choice.See you in the language lab tomorrow, we will discuss more regarding the matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam sue,I think you writing is very good but I think you sentence "My ambition is wants to a Marketing Advisor is wrong" because I think the true sentence is "My ambition is want to be Marketing Advisor".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hye sue!!wow!your blog so nice."I took Diploma In Marketing",that's correct?I think the true sentence is "I take Diploma In Marketing",but I'm not sure that's correct..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. sibling,twin,should have s,i will continuenext time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam,I'm Siti Suhaila Binti Jaafar.I'm 19 years old.You all can call me "sue".I was born on 28 JANUARY 1991.My zodiac is Aquarius.My hometown is Kelantan at Kota Bharu.I have 11 sibling and I have a twin,where i'm the youngest one.The interesting thing being a twin that we are totally different in many aspects.My twin name is Siti Suhaiza Jaafar.My secondary school is SMK Kempas,Johor Bharu. After finished SPM I move to Kelantan and now I'm studying at Universiti Darul Iman Malaysia.
    I take Diploma in Marketing.My ambition is wants to be Marketing Advisor.I love cat very much that why I have a cat that I named it "Tenggo".My favourite foods are "laksa penang","nasi kandar"at Pelita's Restaurant.My qoutation that inspire me the most is "Don't look back,besides you can see experiance".If you want to know better about me,just add to my blog.Thanks,have a wonderful life and salam 1MALAYSIA.

    ReplyDelete