Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Salam..I think Nick Vujinic is a strong person. I cannot fighting him. He is very stronger than me. Normal person like me also, not sure can living life like him. He can playing golf although he dont have hand. He has favourite hobbies like sport, reading and swimming if he have free time . Furthermore, he has many talent in music and he also very funny and not disappointed with him life. I'm also proud and respect with him and his parent because can take care him until now.Beside that, Nick is thankful what he has. I hope may Allah alway bless him. Nick has many show and motivation class to public. Althought he not perfect but he want to share his experience to public. For me, his life can motivated my life. I like his slogan life is "If I fail, I can try again, and again, and again".

3 comments:

  1. salam..I think you can replace 'dont' to 'do not'.You can improve your essay next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you should space at "IfI fail", like this "If I fail".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam..I think Nick Vujinic is a strong person. I cannot fighting him. He is very stronger than me. Normal person like me also, not sure can living life like him. He can playing golf although he do not have hand. He has favourite hobbies like sport, reading and swimming if he have free time . Furthermore, he has many talent in music and he also very funny and not disappointed with him life. I'm also proud and respect with him and his parent because can take care him until now.Beside that, Nick is thankful what he has. I hope may Allah alway bless him. Nick has many show and motivation class to public. Althought he not perfect but he want to share his experience to public. For me, his life can motivated my life. I like his slogan life is "If I fail, I can try again, and again, and again".

    ReplyDelete